If you have installed a state-of-the-art system in your facility it's ability to function at peak performance levels is directly dependent on the quality, and frequency of inspections and maintenance provided.
At Fire Equipment we are proud to offer our clients a variety of programs to meet their needs.
We also consult and design custom programs for unusual or high requirement environments.
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Portable & Wheeled Engine Fire Extinguisher I nspections
- Wet, Dry, Foam, Water Spray and Pre-action Automatic Sprinkler Systems inspections
- Fire Pump Flow Testing and Inspections
- Fire Hydrant Testing Valve Inspections
- NFPA Fire Alarm inspections
- Kitchen Fire Suppression Inspections
- Foam System inspections and Analysis
- Halon 1301, Inergen, FM-200, Novec 1230, C0 2, & Ecaro- 25 Suppression System Inspections
Fire Equipment, Inc. offers a full range of parts and on-site repair and maintenance services for fire protection systems and products and installations.
Design, Engineering, Consulting, Construction Administration and Project Management Services
- Multi-state licensed service technicians DOT certified Hydrostatic Testing.
- Clean Agent Suppression Recharging (Inergen and FM200)
- Fire Extinguisher surveys, testing and recharging.
- Bulk Halon 1301 and carbon dioxide recharging.
- Bulk dry chemical recharging
- Room integrity fan testing
- Fire Equipment Inc. has in-house, licensed FPE, PEs for in-house design and design reviews to ensure code compliance.
- We provide Fire protection system design, engineering and specifications and code consulting.
- Water Supply Flow Testing
- Maintenance Management
- Obstruction Investigations
- Cross Connection and Back Flow Preventors
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Microbially Induced Corrosion Analysis for Piping
- NICET Level IV certified
- Licensed Fire Protection Contractor, Suppression, Pre-Engineered & Low Voltage Installer
- Certified American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Marine Fire Protection Work
- Fully Insured
- 24 Hour emergency support
Looking for someone to review your existing Fire Protection system? Plan an expansion or enhancement to your current system? Simply Contact Us .
Ask us about our service capabilities!
24/7 emergency service for:
Clean agent fire systems
Restaurant hood systems
Fire alarm systems